Damn you, Nintendo!  

Posted By IronRaven

Info from Wikipedia:


The Nintendo DSi is an upcoming version of the handheld game console Nintendo DS, announced during the Nintendo Conference on October 2, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan. The Nintendo DSi is a revised model of the Nintendo DS Lite. Nintendo describes the Nintendo DSi as a “third platform”, suggesting that the console is not meant to replace the Nintendo DS Lite.

Nintendo has announced that it will be about 12% thinner than the DS Lite. The new handheld will contain two cameras (a .3 megapixel [300,000 pixels, 640 x 480 resolution] camera on the internal hinge pointed towards the gamer and a camera of indeterminate resolution on the outside of the shell), larger screens (3.25 inches as opposed to the previous 3 inches), and improved speakers. A new SD card slot will be utilized for external storage of pictures and downloaded software. The front slot for Game Boy Advance (GBA) cartridges will be removed, thus removing the unit’s backward compatibility and its compatibility with accessories that require the GBA slot. The DSi will have its own internal flash memory and will ship with a built-in web browser. Photos can be synced to the Wii’s Photo Channel. It is possible to download games from an online store, called the DS Shop, and store them on the DSi. The applications will either be free, 200, 500, or 800+ Nintendo Points.

________________


ARGH. I hate Nintendo right now. I just got my DS Lite two weeks ago and they announce a new handheld console!? HOW DARE THEY! Life is so not fair ;_; I want that DSi! I hope I can sell my DS Lite next year so I could buy this.
Oh yeah, I haven’t blogged for a really long time. I was busy playing my NDS and PSP. I finally got to play Pokemon Pearl. I thought it would surpass the previous Pokemon generation but I love the previous generation( Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire ) more than Pearl and Diamond because some of the new Pokemon aren’t really that interesting like the evolved forms of Aipom and Tangela. They didn’t really need evolved forms. And I really wanted more new Pokemon. Plus the Sinnoh region is not that interesting. It didn’t have a lot of ocean. Emerald is still my favorite version of Pokemon. *sigh* I really love Gakuten Saiban! It’s so addicting even though it’s just a visual novel! I don’t care~ I love how you should use your brain to solve the cases!

This entry was posted on 3:01 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments