First Week of School  

Posted By IronRaven

AH! I got through the first week of hell successfully! It's finally Friday, I can finally rest over the weekend. It's a good thing, the first week is just the orientation week. And oh yeah, I'm taking the school bus to school now X_X.
The first day was really funny, actually. So I got up at 5 AM and prepared for school, I waited for the school bus, I was so nervous. It's my first time to take the school bus XD Well, it wasn't that bad but it was very hot and I wasn't able to sleep on the way to school anymore. D: So when I got to school, a lot of my batch-mates were surprised to see me get out of a School Bus, LOL! I hate it when a lot of people are looking at me X_X and when they asked me why I was taking the school bus, I said "Mahal na ang Gas eh!" XD Well, it's true! I had to take the School Bus because of that Damn Gas Price! GRRR. So then I looked for my name in the list to see which section I belong to, I was surprised because I didn't see my name @_@ It panicked me. And then I found out one of my friends didn't see her name too. I was so relieved! Then we went to ask why our names weren't listed then we eventually found out that A LOT of students were not on the list too. I really mean a LOT, like a hundred students. XD We were distributed and I'm lucky I got into the section where most of my former classmates belong. But our adviser is DOWNRIGHT BORING. And she says a lot of unnecessary things, uh she's so annoying. I was so bored. Gah, the rest of the week was totally boring because we were stuck with her. *sigh* The only good thing that happened this week is that the dismissal time is earlier. Before it was 4:30Pm now it's 3:40 PM. I was so happy to hear that announcement. Anyway, the trip home was so hot. It's really hot in the School Bus, I could hardly breathe. GAH, I have to suffer everyday for the rest of this school year. DAMN!

This entry was posted on 3:16 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments