Summer Ends  

Posted By IronRaven

Oh No, It's the end of summer vacation! Classes start again tomorrow. One part of me is kind of excited to go back to school but the other part still doesn't want summer to end! I'm actually kind of nervous because I'm going to take the school bus already! This will be my first time to ride a school bus to school. I don't know who are going to be my school bus-mates. I hope they're really nice! And oh yeah, this year I think we will have an earlier dismissal time! Hooray~ I'm so happy!

Well, Summer was fun, Especially the review. Oh My God, That reminds me! UPCAT will be on August 2 and 3! I'm so nervous. I think I'm going to fail O_O I think it'll make me sick, my cousin took the UPCAT and after the exam he got sick because he was too nervous? Yeah, I think that's it XD Anywaay~ I haven't blogged for a while now. Hmm, let's see...I've been sleeping earlier now! I like sleep at 9-10PM and I wake up at like 5-7AM Yeah, that's really early. It's because I don't want to have difficulty waking up on School Days. In the previous years, Our maid would try to wake me up for 10-20minutes, LOL! But now, things will be entirely different. I'm going to study harder! And I will try to become a better student!

Oh My God, I have a NEW favorite pairing. It's in par with ZackXCloud. DuoXHeero! YEAH. That's right! DuoXHeero. LOL, I just saw this cute image of Duo and Heero and I fell in love~ Well, of course! Heero is my first anime crush and I still can't resist his cute face >_< Why don't I like famous BL couples? I like almost non-existent couples like SenRu. HAHA. LOL.

I have my PSP already! I got it back last week~ and I bought an Alumor Capdase so that it won't be broken even if I dropped it! LOL, I was traumatized about what happened to my PSP @_@ And I've been playing GBA games on my PSP LOL. I played Pokemon Emerald again. It's so fun~

This entry was posted on 4:28 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments