Hell begins  

Posted By IronRaven

Whao, I haven't updated for a while. I have been busy lately with all the school stuff and all the homework. ARGH, I haven't had this much work before. Senior Year in High School is Slave Work >_< Good thing we don't have CAT unlike my friend. He said being a CAT Cadet is like being a slave. Well, it's a good thing we don't have that! We have Scouting! But I think we're going to do some icky and gross stuff. My teacher is Scouting told us one activity that we're going to do. We're going to use twigs as our toothbrush and salt as our toothpaste! YUCK! I can't imagine how that would feel. Anyway, this past week we started with our lessons and I already have an idea as to what subjects I'm going to have difficulty. One is Research. Why? Because it's a lot of work. And I'm kind-of lazy. Too much Library Work! GRR, I want to tell her "There's a new thing called the Internet! Have you tried it?" XD And she doesn't dismiss on time X_X That's one subject. Another one is Filipino. Uh, I really really really hate Filipino. It's my worst subject ever since. Since I was in kindergarten! I REALLY HATE IT. I really HATE the teacher too! She's so annoying, The things she is saying are so unnecessary! GRRR! Those two are the subjects I might have problems with. Other than that, the other subjects are fine.
Gaaaah, I hate this! I forgot to affix my signature on the form 2 of the UPCAT Application form! I'm so worried that my application would be rejected! I've been rushing after the Registrar to see if I can still fill it out! I hope I still can 'coz I really want to get accepted! My future is at stake! X_X

This entry was posted on 5:07 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments