Lazy To Blog  

Posted By IronRaven

Meh, I'm lazy to blog nowadays. Plus I've been busy lately. So many school stuff. So many application forms to finish. So I haven't been able to post anything for a long time. Nothing extraordinary has happened anyway. It's just the usual things happening. School. Internet. Video Games. Oh Yeah! I'm now used to riding the School Bus. It's been fun, I have someone to talk to while on the way home. Yeah, the only downside of riding the School Bus is that there is no Air-conditioner >_<. It would only continue if the Junjou Romantica DVD has good sales. MEH. Well, good thing the Shounen-Ai Streak is yet to be over. A new anime has aired last week. Antique Bakery. And yes, it is kind of Shounen-Ai. I checked Wikipedia and it says there that it's only Shoujo. I hope it's Shounen-Ai. XD AND I SO LOVE THE OP AND ED.

This entry was posted on 9:06 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments