Love the World - Perfume  

Posted By IronRaven



I've fallen in love with Perfume's Dance Moves. Its so cute >_<

----------------
Wow, I haven't blogged for a long time. That was because I was very busy with school work. I can't believe I'm not being lazy anymore. I've been doing my homework everyday and I'm not copying my homework from my classmates anymore! Well, I'm now used to the bus life. It took a while but I've finally settled in. I think it's even more fun in a school bus than being fetched by our driver. I have someone to talk to when we travel home. Ah, UPCAT is approaching and I'm not reviewing. HAHA. All of the students from the Honors Section are reviewing, it's like when I saw them they were all reading. I hope I get a high score in the UPCAT. I really want to be in that University. I'm just going to start reviewing this week. Hopefully, I can remember everything. AND OH MY GOD, May God help me with MATH! I really don't get math! >_<
Gah, so much work to do. I even have a Project in our C.L. Subject! Damn that teacher. She just gave us the project details and she wants them done next week! @_____@ I'm so gonna be busy. It's like I won't enjoy the weekend X_X

This entry was posted on 8:01 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments