Cold Hell  

Posted By IronRaven

Today was judgment day. Today I hold the future. Today is the day I took the UPCAT. My schedule is the afternoon schedule. Good thing because I did not have to wake up early. plus I still had time to relax and stuff. So I left at around 10:30 but I had lunch at McDonald's with some of my friends before we went to the Testing Center. It was kind of strange that I wasn't nervous and my hands weren't shaking. I usually shake when there's something important coming but now I didn't. We were waiting outside the testing room because the morning batch was still taking their test. I made sure I was ready and I made sure that I'm not going to have a bathroom break so before the test I already went to the bathroom. The bathroom at that school was so dirty. The toilet bowls were so small I could hardly sit on it. Scratch that, I COULDN'T SIT ON IT. And the stench is so unbearable. Good thing I survived that horrendous smell. Shortly after my return, The proctors already called us to wait in front of the testing room. There we were asked to form our lines and followed accordingly. And there, I felt nervous. It was only at that moment that I was shaking, I couldn't control it but I got over it quickly. There we were given some instructions while we wait for the morning batch to finish. While waiting, I was chatting with my schoolmates. We were wondering how the test was going to be.
The morning batch went out of the testing room and then we were given another set of instructions. The testing room was so cold. I'm lucky I wasn't positioned in front of an AirConditioner. It would have been hard to concentrate but the AirConditioner was in front of me, I was just on its blind spot. Once everyone was sitted. The proctor gave another set of instructions, we were given our test booklets and were instructed to fill out the answer sheet. My hand were shaking still at first when I was filling out the front page of the answer sheet but when I was already answering the questions, I was already at ease. So then the exam started. We started with Language. It was very easy for me except for the Filipino part. It was a little hard for me because I'm not that good at Filipino. Next was Science. This was the easiest test for me. I thought it would be totally hard. After that was Math. Oh My God. It was THE HARDEST test I have ever taken in my WHOLE life. I hope my guesses are correct. Next is Reading Comprehension. Not really hard but I don't like reading the selections especially the Filipino Part! ;_; I was so relieved when I was done with the test. It was the longest exam I ever took. I hope I pass this! I wanna study at the University of the Philippines! We finished at around 7 PM. It was raining outside and I didn't bring an umbrella. Before I went home, I had dinner at McDonald's again with my friends. After that I went home. Right now, my head still hurts because of UPCAT. *sigh*

This entry was posted on 5:27 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments