Fun  

Posted By IronRaven

So Uh, Today is the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and to celebrate it, we, the fourth year students had our Pilgrimage around the province of Tarlac. So basically, we did not have classes today, instead we went to different holy places.

Yesterday, I already bought snacks for today. I bought some Nachos and some Potato Chips. I did not get the chance to eat them a while ago because I was finishing the book I borrowed from the library but it's okay since I get to eat it here at home. Our first destination from school is a Church somewhere in Tarlac, I don't know where but it's where we will have the Holy Mass. Next we went to another Church, which I don't know where again. So basically we just went to a bunch of Churches and we just prayed. My favorite part of the trip was when we went to the resort of our batch-mate. Gawd, He's filthy rich. It's like our house is not even half of his house. His house is abnormaly huge! We had our lunch there because beside his house is his family's resort. We had our lunch there and I loved the place, it was simply gorgeous. I love the part when one of our COOL teachers sang 'I will survive' LOL. It was so funny and cool at the same time. Everyone totally loved her performance. She did that too before and she did it again! I can't wait 'till Tuesday! After that we went to two churches and then we went back to school. It was fun during our way back to school. We were like singing 'Ang buhay sa i-scouting ay masayang tunay! WooHoo!" Again and again! It's scouting because instead of CAT, we have scouting XD. It was like everyone on the road was looking at our bus XD We arrived back at school at around Five PM and on the way, I already saw our school bus go home without me! I thought they wouldn't return but they did, thank God! So basically, I'm now tired and I didn't have time to make this post good. I just posted what happened. I really had fun today

This entry was posted on 5:18 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments