That DS Lite will be mine!  

Posted By IronRaven

So Yeah, I have started to save up for a DS Lite. I have decided not to spend any money. It is really hard for me because I always buy drinks from the Canteen but now I have to bring my own jug. It's sort-of okay for me because I know it will be worth it.( I hope ) I have hidden my money because my mom likes to take money from my earning but now, she'll never find it. I am sure she won't. I'm pretty excited because even before the release of the DS, I was already planning to buy it but we had financial problems back then so I wasn't able to buy one but it's okay since the DS Lite is better compared to the good 'ol first version of the Nintendo DS. I should have gotten a DS instead of a PSP but I bought the PSP first because it has a media player and it's very flexible. What's good about the DS is that it has more Role-Playing Games and I'm such a big fan of Role Playing games. I'm so excited, I can't wait any longer!

Ah, it's our first quarter exams next week. I can finally see if I have improved or not. I can't believe I have been able to understand Math. I think it was because of the teacher, I mean during the previous years, I didn't quite like my Math teachers but now she's the kind of teacher that really cares if her students actually understood the lesson or not. I'm pretty sure I'll get a high grade on Math and I hope I get a high score on the Math Quarter Exam. What I'm woried about is T.L.E. Before, this subject was a cake-walk to me. It was very easy back then but now I think I will suffer becuase I saw all our lessons and they were so many! Another problem is Christian Living, I really hate our teacher there. She's like so lazy! I didn't even learn a thing from her, she was always out and we had to do our own lectures and stuff.

Tomorrow is our Feast Day and to celebrate it, we're going to have a Pilgrimage around the province. I think it's going to be real fun! Plus, there are no classes. I'm also trying to finish the Chronicles of Narnia, I borrowed the books from the library. I'm really into these kinds of stories you know, Fantasy, Magical Creatures and such. It's so fun to read even though it's a Children's Book. I enjoy reading it.

This entry was posted on 3:55 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments