Good things and Bad things  

Posted By IronRaven

We had the simulation exam today. I'm so happy I was still able to see Sir Stephen >_< This might be the last day I'm going to see him. *sigh* Anyway, I came early at the review center because I was up all night finishing the 2nd Job Quest in ROSE XD I didn't review anything. When I arrived, there was a brownout. LOL, They sure picked a fine day for a brownout! It's our last day and there had to be a brownout. X_X They activated the Generator but the electricity didn't reach the Room where we always stay. Well actually, it reached the room but there were no lights. We were supposed to start at 8PM but the test got delayed by 1 hour. So they made us stay in one of the classrooms. It's a good thing the room wasn't hot. It was temperate in the room, it's neither hot nor cold. One problem in the room was the insects. There were so many mosquitoes and flies. They were so bothersome. They were distracting me the whole time. *sigh* I thought the 15,000 Prize Money for the Top 1 student in the Simulation Exam was for the students in that Center but I was so WRONG! Sir Stephen explained to us that they will gather all the scores of the students from different campuses and the Top 1 student is the one who will receive th 15k Prize Money! LOL! I actually thought I would have a chance at that prize! Now, I don't care anymore XD.

The first exam was Abstract Reasoning. It's like an IQ test so it wasn't really that hard but the element that made it hard is the time limit. 30 Items for 20 Minutes @_@ Well, I didn't miss out any items, it's relatively easy. The next one is MATH! WORST SUBJECT EVAR. It was so FREAKING HARD. I can only count the items which I'm sure of my answer. >_<>_< So many problem solving X_X I hate those.

I'm happy that the test was finally over but I'm sad because the review is over. :( I will miss everybody. Especially the teachers. Especially Sir Stephen. >_< I wanted to take a picture of him with me but I was too shy XD Anyway, after the review we ate at McDonald's and we saw Sir Stephen there XD he ate there too. LOL. I will seriously miss him. He's the ideal teacher. He's the best one ever.

I have finally become a Cleric in AruaROSE. After many hours of questing, I've finally achieved Cleric-hood XD I'm so happy. After how many days, I finally got that Chain from Junon's KingKong. The rest of the quest is totally easy. It's because of this quest that I didn't review XD But it's still a good thing I answered most of the questions.

*sigh* Next next week classes will start. I'm not yet ready.

This entry was posted on 2:04 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Nyahaha! Math is teh killer subject! Laki nung prize. 15k. The biggest I got from an academic-related contest was 500 from the division finals english quiz bee, fourth year high school. First prize yun ah! Y_Y Public schools...