CHEESEBURGER!  

Posted By IronRaven

Haha. I haven't blogged for a while. I can't seem to remember all the fun stuff that happened but I'll try to recall them all. Well, I had a boring weekend. My PSP was not with me because I got it fixed. Good thing I have Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne installed in my PC or else I would have been really really really BORED! And I was really desperate to play ROSE so I tried everything for the patch to work and IT DID! I was so happy, I was jumping and screaming XD I finally made it work. HAHA. I'm able to play ROSE again. That sure made me busy. And I can't believe I sleep at 10PM! Usually, I sleep at around 12-3 AM XD. I really changed.

Hmm, We just finished all the Math Sessions! I'm so HAPPY, no more hard math! XD Sir Lew( our math teacher ) has really grown on me. I learned to like him :D He's really great too! I just hate the subject he teaches. Oh Yeah! Today he treated us to McDonald's! He bought Cheeseburgers XD LOL I can't believe he was serious about what he said. He told us last week that he would treat us cheeseburgers XD Gawd, I love him.

*sigh* At the end of this week, the review will be over D: I'm kind of sad because I'm really enjoying the review even though it tires me. I still love it. I'm going to miss everybody especially Sir Lew and Sir Stephen. They are now OFFICIALLY my Idols! I wish they were teachers at our school X_X They're totally awesome.

Next Next Week , Classes will start. I'm already a 4th year High School Student, NOOOOO! One more year and I'm off to College. I'm so scared to leave High School. I think College is really scary.

ARGH, One more week of no PSP. I MUST ENDURE! >_< I miss Tales of the World X_X

This entry was posted on 11:19 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments