I will miss them  

Posted By IronRaven

*sigh* It has finally come. It's the last day of our Review. I don't want it to end, it's so fun here. I learned a lot. Today, Sir Stephen taught us Biology. Another teacher was supposed to teach us today but something came up so it was him who taught us today. But I'm really thankful because this might be the last day I'm going to see him. I will miss him and all the other teachers.

Anyway, since this is the last day of the review my friends brought their Cameras so they could take pictures of us here in the review. We had Biology today. My best subject. I really like Biology, it is the easiest subject for me. That's why I got high scores on our exams today. At the end of the review, we had our pictures taken since it was the first time for UPlink to host a review here in Tarlac. I had so much fun. After that, We went to Chowking, that's where we ate our lunch. My friends really like taking pictures. My friends are such cam whores. XD I didn't want my picture taken but they forced me.

*sigh I couldn't help but feel a bit sad because I really had fun. These past three weeks are very memorable. I will miss our teachers. Sir Stephen, Sir Lew, Miss Clarissa and Sir Pau. I will never forget them. I will always remember them because they have guided me and they have taught me a lot of things. I will miss them all, especially Sir Stephen and Sir Lew. They are the best teachers EVER. I hope I can see them again.

I had so much fun this summer. Next next week, Classes will start. I am again locked in the cell of the school campus. For 10 months, I will suffer Bitch-y teachers and Strict Nuns. *SIGH* Freedom was fun. But now, I have to suffer again.

This entry was posted on 11:28 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments