Exhausted  

Posted By IronRaven

I got up early again today. I was surprised to see my cousin and my sister still awake. And I was also frustrated to see my PC turned off. My cousin told me that there was a brownout so I just switched my PC on. I took a bath after I took a quick look at my downloads. While taking a bath, I didn't expect another brownout and I was already wet. Then the water from the shower stopped. It's a good thing I didn't put shampoo yet. The electricity returned after a few minutes. I had Eggs this morning and fried rice. Me and my companion went to the bus station. We were lucky the bus was not crowded, there were actually a lot of vacant seats. Me and my friend agreed to always meet at McDonald's and from there we would walk to the Review Center. We even saw our teacher at McDonald's having breakfast. It was a really long walk. I can't believe we were always the first students there. At my school, I'm actually the last person to enter class. I was always late.

When class began there were still a lot of students who didn't arrive yet. Today's topic was Chemistry. Uhh, I hate Chemistry. Who doesn't? But when Sir Stephen discussed it to us, the lessons turned to be quite easy. That means the teachers in our school are not good in teaching. It was so hard when our Chemistry teacher explained it to us, I should have gotten a higher grade if Sir Stephen was our teacher back then. Hmm. We, of course had an exam again. I had the highest score in the class ^_^. Actually, I guessed some answers. When class ended, Sir Stephen gave us the English Module, he told us that the teacher would be different too and the least number of exams in a day is five. I think the class's favorite teacher is Sir Stephen. He's so cool. But the next time he would teach is next week that's so sad D: I hope the new teacher is good too. Sir Stephen also gave us his contacts and just as I had suspected, he watches Anime and he reads Manga. I don't know how I sense these things in a person XD I saw his blog too and he's really good in drawing. I thought the car that he drew came from a magazine XD. He is such an amazing person. I really like him. I wish he'd teach in our school. This kind of teacher is what we need in my school.

Oh, since I'm a YAOI Addict, There's this group of boys in the class. My imagination went wild today and since there's a girlish figure in their group, I was imagining that he was the Uke and he had a harem of Seme's LMAO. I can't believe myself XD.

When I got home, I continued to watch the BL Movie that I was watching last night but since it was already late, I had to sleep. Plus, my cousin was there. I can't let him see what I was watching @_@. Ai No Kotodama is the title of the film. I was really annoyed by the Uke because he has long hair. I really hate Japanese Guys with REALLY long hair. But I love the Seme. He's so...seme-ish and he has such a sexy voice XD. The movie's plot wasn't really that great but what I'm after is the YAOI. XD After watching, I felt so exhausted so I lied down on my bed. I didn't intend to sleep but I just didn't notice it. I was supposed to watch more YAOI, and it was the perfect time since my Cousin and Sister are still asleep. When I woke up they were already here. @_@. Ugh, And I'm running out of clothes x_x I need to buy new clothes because I always have to wear them in my review. I'm really enjoying my summer, even if I have to go to the review class on weekdays. It's really fun there, actually. Especially, if it's Sir Stephen who is teaching the class.

This entry was posted on 3:02 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments