Rubik's Cube Madness  

Posted By IronRaven


Haha. I'm having fun solving Rubik's Cubes. I already know how to solve the 3x3 and 2x2 versions. The Professor's cube is really hard. I'm still trying to learn how to solve it. And I have no idea how to solve the Rubik's Revenge cube. I want to buy one XD It's so fun solving these cubes.

Hmm, this day is the best day this week. Because the topic today is no MATH! HOORAY! It' Physics. And Sir Stephen is back! HOORAY! I love him XD I really admire him, he's so good! Too bad I can only see him for a few days. The review will end soon and I might never see him again :( But I have his contact number so I can still be in touch with him! XD I don't want the review to end! I will miss him D:

I got to play ROSE again today! I'm so happy! This day is so GREAT! I was able to meet Sir Stephen( HE IS MY IDOL! ) I was able to play ROSE, and a lot more good things happened! BUT THE ONLY BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY IS THAT DAVID COOK WON! GRRR. I WANTED ARCHULETA TO WIN. Well, I can still listen to his songs but I hope a talent agency gets him so that he could produce new songs.

This entry was posted on 11:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments