Sleeping at 1PM and Waking Up at 10!?  

Posted By IronRaven

*Sigh* I've been really tired these days because of the review. And all the commuting. Two more weeks and the review is over. I could finally rest after that. Oh Wait. After the review, Classes will start already! Noooo!! No rest for me @_@. Anyway, Now. I wake up just by myself. Maybe I can make this into a habit and I won't be late for school anymore!

I always take an afternoon nap because I'm really exhausted. Yesterday, I was really surprised because I slept at 1 PM then I woke up at 10! LOL! That's 10 hours of sleep. And I was still so sleepy. So I got up just to eat then look at some stuff at the internet and it's off to bed again.

Uhh, It's math week. All of the topics that are going to be discussed this week are all about math! Gawd, I hate MATH! HATE IT. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. HATE IT! Especially Algebra!! We also had a new teacher. It's another guy teacher. Hmm, he's good in teaching but not as good as Ms. Clarissa and Sir Stephen. Good thing he's not strict unlike Ms Clarissa. She makes us all nervous because she randomly chooses anyone to answer her question and anyone would be ashamed if he / she doesn't know the answer. Well, he's also kind of boring. I don't get much of the things he has been teaching us. His terms are very unfamiliar.

Yesterday we had Algebra. First Year Algebra. WELL, I didn't get MOST of it since I hate math. The lessons were very unclear. I don't get how they do it. Well actually, most of us don't get it. XD The EXAM was very hard. I guessed most of the answers to the questions. But when we checked the exam, I was surprised that most of my guesses were the correct answer! LOL! I'm so good at guessing~

Today we had GEOMETRY. Uhh, the second ugliest subject ever. Next to Algebra. It's a good thing I understand geometry more than Algebra. Well that's what I thought. THE PROBLEMS HE GAVE US INCLUDED SOME ALGEBRA. ARGH! Now I'm really dead. Well it was a good thing we didn't have an exam today. But we'll have it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I will review tonight... IF I DO NOT WAKE UP LATE TONIGHT.

LOL, My imagination is really wild! I can't stop thinking about what I thought before. It's about the Harem of the Uke-ish guy. XD What I observed from him is that he acts kind of girl-y and not-so-manly. ARGH, I really can't believe myself. Then a while ago I saw one guys hugging him XDDD. That really gave me doubts. ARGh, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm asking myself "Whoa, Is it true? Is it really a Harem?" LMFAO. I had too much Yaoi. I need to go to Rehab XD

Okay Now that this day's over. I'm going to sleep~~

This entry was posted on 10:14 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments