What the hell is Gregarious?  

Posted By IronRaven

Ah Friday, I can finally rest. It has been a long week of studying. I always fall asleep as soon as I get home. So far the review has been great. There has been ANOTHER brownout this morning. My cousins and sisters were once again still awake. I arrived at McDonald's earlier than usual. From there, we took our usual routine to Don Bosco.

Classes started at around 8:30 AM. We had English again today. The first thing we had was a test. Then we proceeded to the discussion. There were so many unfamiliar words that she has been using. Like 'GREGARIOUS' When I first heard that, I was like "What the hell is that?" Anyway, we had a couple of tests again. The last one was horror. It's reading comprehension and we were totally time pressured. It was so hard. I didn't even pass!

Thank god, we were dismissed earlier today. I wanted to go home already. Oh Yeah, Why is the weather so Erratic? It's supposed to be summer and yet it's always raining. Almost everyday. Wait, It DOES rain everyday. When I got home, I immediately went to bed. I was totally exhausted. I slept for five hours and woke up at around 7PM. When I woke up, my sisters and my cousins were still asleep. Thank god, because you know, they're so noisy. And they are so annoying. Uhh, always asking questions and favors and such. SO ANNOYING. That's why I want to be asleep when they're awake. I think they're using my PC. @_@ That's so not good because I have a lot of YAOI in here. They may have discovered them already. X_X I'm so dead when they find them. I can't believe I have no more things to download. I really love Tales of the World. I want to play ROSE >_< Even the background music sounds like the background music of ROSE.

Hooray for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Junjou Day :D I can't wait to watch Junjou Romantica Episode 6. I love Miyagi. I love Nowaki. XD And AMATSUKI 05 is still not SUBBED. Okay, now they're just LAZY! Speaking of YAOI, there will be a Yaoi Convention hosted by the Philippine Yaoi Community this September. I hope we go to Manila so that I can go there. I might find Manga there. I want to buy >_<

This entry was posted on 9:12 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments