So Cold  

Posted By IronRaven

Well. Today was the third day of the review class which I am taking right now. The lesson today was Science which is, for me is better than Math. I like Science. I'm good in Science. Today we mostly talked about Physical Sciences like Chemistry, Geology, Astronomy. Thankfully, The teacher explained the lesson very well. I got a high score on our quiz. Some of my mistakes was because I didn't read the instructions. Well, I should be careful next time. Anyway, it was kind-of cloudy today but I don't understand why it was still so hot. I thought it was a lot better in the room but it's not. The room was so cold. While discussing, I couldn't stop shaking and I was already clenching my teeth. Maybe I should bring a jacket next time.

There are 45 people taking the review. Some of them were my old classmates in elementary. There is this one particular guy that I know. He transferred to an all boys school when we reached the fourth grade. When we were still in the third grade, he's always making fun of me and I really hated him for that. His attitude might be like that but he's actually a smart guy. Last Friday is the first time I saw him in six years. I can't believe he has changed so much. He looks so different now. I don't know what I was feeling but I think I might have developed a crush on him. Whenever I look at him, I remember all the things that he did to me and looking at him gives me goosebumps. This is just the third day. I don't know what will happen in the future. I might lose this crush on him. *sigh*

There are two teachers that have been teaching us. I don't know if there will be more. The first teacher is not really boring but he's not enthusiastic in teaching. I don't understand what he was teaching us. I tried to understand him but It's really hard to understand him. The second teacher is really good. He is even better than the teachers in our school. And he's very knowledgeable. My first impression on him was that he was just an assistant or something. I guess I shouldn't really 'judge a book by it's cover'.

I just heard that there was going to be a Dragonball movie. Oh My God. I couldn't believe Hollywood is producing a Dragonball Movie. The main character is a White Guy. Uhh, I can't believe they got an American to do the part of Goku. I think this movie will fail. They should have just gotten a Japanese to do Goku since Dragonball was made by Japanese. It's just so weird to get an American to do a Japanese's job. Hollywood WILL FAIL. I swear they will.

This entry was posted on 9:05 AM and is filed under .