Okay, Now they're just lazy.  

Posted By IronRaven

OMG. I woke up at 6 PM! LOL. Maybe I was really tired. I slept at around 6PM but waking up at 6PM? I must have been really tired from all that studying. LOL. I had a really weird dream. It was so random. I don't even want to post it anymore.

It's really frustrating because there were lots of brownout AGAIN. There were like at least 5+ brownouts today. Good thing I only experienced three and it's a good thing I didn't take a bath yet or else the water will cool up. Speaking of cool, the storm is totally raging. The wind was so hard and since my room is located in the veranda, the water was coming into my room. Not much happened today since I was asleep almost all day. I just did my usual stuff. Use the Interent, play games. blah blah blah...

Another thing that made me mad is the Fansub group that subs Amatsuki. They are so lazy. Episode Five was aired last last week but the Subbed Episode is still not released. GRR. I want to watch it NAO. I can only complain here since I'm just a freeloader XD

AND THE EPISODE 6 OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA THAT I DOWNLOADED...I DOWNLOADED THE WRONG FILE. DAMN THE PEOPLE THAT UPLOADED IT. I thought I was going to be able to watch it already but NOOOO they had to make a MISTAKE! So I just rushed to Adlina's Website and downloaded the RAW there. But the episode she uploaded there is low quality T_T and I couldn't immediately watch it because my cousin is here >_< So I waited until he left the room.

Oh! There were lots of food today! I ate a lot of Tacos XD I love Tacos so much. It was my midnight snack. We're going to go to Manila again tomorrow. I'm going to have my PSP fixed. I can't wait. I'm also going to buy some new clothes because I'm going to need 'em for the review XD I running out of clothes. LOL.

This entry was posted on 10:56 AM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments