Shaking  

Posted By IronRaven

OMG. There were a lot of brownouts this morning, maybe at least five or something. It's the thing that woke me up because the Air Conditioner turned off, it was so hot @_@. Well, I just returned to sleep. I woke up at around 5:30 AM and took a bath. I was running out of clothes to wear to the review center. I'm just going to buy new ones this weekend. The bus was late today. We waited longer. As usual, the two of us( my friend and me ) were the first to arrive again. Because of that, we had time to talk and chat.

We had English today. The module they gave us was so thick @_@ BUT we would only have one Module for English. The teacher was also new, the teacher is a girl. No more Sir Stephen :( My first impression on her is that she's very strict and scary XD. When we answer we must also explain Why it is our answer. If nobody is reciting, she would call on anybody, which made me nervous because I'm so not good in reciting. Today we had the most number of quizzes! Eight Quizzes in a Day! She gave the lowest scorer a consequence. It's a good thing I'm included in the top scorers XD except for spelling.The consequence was to do charades in front of the class. I was afraid to do it in front of the class. That is so embarrassing!. We were dismissed at 1 PM. We were usually dismissed at 12PM but the discussion today was longer and it was also fast. Maybe if it was slower, we could have finished at 2PM. @_@

I was looking at the 'guy' that I have a 'crush' on. It's a good thing he didn't notice me looking at him. He is so cute >_<. I seriously get chills when I look at him. Maybe I'm the only girl who has a crush on him. Just by looking at him makes me smile >_<

I took a nap again and this time, I slept for 6 hours. I didn't want to but I was so tired. I didn't want to sleep because of my Sisters and Cousins. They're so noisy. My cousins are sometimes annoying too. One of them always ask questions about downloading stuff. It's so annoying. I'm doing something then he disturbs me @_@. Uhh, The other PC should be removed from my room already. They always stay here in my room, My room is becoming dirty because of them.

I finished downloading the game 'Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology' I was told that this game sucked, but I like it. It reminds me of ROSE Online T_T I want to play ROSE again. That game is so cute and awesome. I'm totally going to download a ROSE Client. Even if it is a Private Server. I miss playing that game. The background music of Tales of the World is also somewhat like the background music of ROSE! It's so nostalgic.

This entry was posted on 4:39 AM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments